Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP2, Master
Component/s: Application Security > NTLM
Customer is using NTLM in DXP but cannot automatically sign in Liferay.
1. Use Windows Server 2012 virtual machine with LDAP installed
2. Use a vanilla Liferay DXP portal patched with fix pack de 6
3. Configure LDAP and NTLM setting in Control Panel > Instance Settings
4. Open Internet Explorer and access localhost:8080
5. A windows login box pops up requiring authentication
6. Enter LDAP user name and password (email@example.com/test)
Result: Login is successful but redirect to Liferay login page instead of portal welcome page
Expected behavior: The page should redirect to home page and user should login successfully.
Reproduced on master: 66678dad5a2d1189ff8662bb178b08dd9b8e1744
ee-7.0.x can not test :7916b1806c13f92da63c83d13cb772bf36fdebce, but reproduced on dx p+ fix-pack-5
ee-6.2.x, not reproduced.