If you have a single detached instance of a recurring calendar event, and modify it and try to apply your modifications to "Following Events", the following events won't actually get updated. Only the single event will be updated. The logic in CalendarBookingLocalServiceImpl.getRecurringCalendarBookings(CalendarBooking, long) needs to be modified so that it detects when a booking has been split by a single instance.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Start up the portal.
- Add a calendar portlet to a page.
- Create a recurring calendar booking. Repeat daily, ends never.
- Select any event instance of the recurring series of bookings other than the first instance.
- Change this instance to occur at a different time.
- When the "Change Recurring Event" prompt appears asking you about the scope of your changes, select "Single Event".
- Select the same event instance that you just modified.
- Change the name of this event.
- When the "Change Recurring Event" prompt appears asking you about the scope of your changes, select "Following Events".
Expected Behavior: The event you selected and every event after it would be updated with the new name.
Actual Behavior: Only the event you selected is updated with the new name.
master: Yes, issue reproduced in master (ccc31b6c535de962caa3c2b3950ad036f42b56db)
Not applicable to versions ee-7.0.x or prior since
LPS-62735 will not be committed to these versions.