When using a newly created site, RSS feed button for Blogs directs users to the feed for the main site. This occurs even when Blogs are scoped correctly for the site. There doesn't appear to be a way to create a feed for a new site.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Add Blog portlet to a new site
2. Set the Blog scope to new site
3. Create a few blog entries in the scoped Blog portlet.
4. Create a few blog entries in the default site
5. Select the "RSS Feed" from the scoped Blog
6. Open the RSS Feed (This works best in IE)
RSS would direct you to blog entries for the specific scoped Blog
RSS directs you to a default site RSS feed