6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP SP2, Master
The user who upload the document gets a notification saying "Your submission has been reviewed and the reviewer has approved the following OK", Once this user clicks on this notification, it is showing the error message "You do not have the required permissions".
Steps to reproduce:
1) Take a fresh instance of Liferay 6.2 EE SP14 and install the hotfix provided on TAFE-107 (liferay-hotfix-22202-6210.zip).
2) Deploy the latest Kaleo form plugin, download form Liferay marketplace (Also attached with ticket)
3) Create 2 Users named "user1" and "user2" and make both user member of Liferay site.
4) Navigate to Control panel> Workflow> Add new definition,give some name, click on source, then remove the existing code and paste the code of attached file(UpdatedWF.xml).
5) Click on view tab and select "Review task".
5.1) Click on "Assignment" in left panel and in the "Name" textbox, select "user1" and save.
5.2) Click on "Notifications" in left panel,click on "Edit recipient" and select "User 1" in name textbox for following names: "Review Notification Email", "Review Notification" and save.
5.3) Click on save.
6) Add the docuemnt and media page on welcome page, and add a folder named "folder1".
7) Edit the folder and select the workflow created in above step 5, save.
8) Login with "User1 " and "User2" (Use Incognito window).
9) From "user2", add a basic document in the folder1.
10) "User1" gets the notification for approval, click on notification and approve the document.
11) "User2" gets the notification that "our submission has been reviewed and the reviewer has approved the following OK". Click on the notification.
*Expected result: *User2 should see the details after clicking on the notification.
Actual Result: User2 is getting "You do not have the required permissions." error in UI.
*End Goal: *User2 should see the details after clicking on the notification.