- Allow relationship between select fields, so that we have a dynamic form. For instance, the user should be able to set a select field as an input and relate its options to an output field.
- Form Builder
- Possibility to customize form user experience;
- Saves time while users are filling out a form;
- Decrease the chance of having wrong data on a submitted form, as the user just have to input one single piece of data and then the form completes the other questions automatically (for instance, the user just worries about a zip code, and the address is displayed by the form, so she/he just review the information);
- That will allow for instance to have zip codes bringing address fields completed, or even country fields related to state (province) fields.
As a form builder, I would like to relate two or more fields, that I previously registered, so that the form autofills values inside related fields as the user selects a trigger option.
1. Link fields so that a dynamic behavior is presented to the user;
2. After the user types a data or selects an option in one field, the fields that are linked should show the data that were programmed to display;
3. Apply this feature to select from list fields;
4. Functional test implemented and running OK;
5. The options that will be automatically filled into the related fields should be manually inputted (a constant value or a value in another field in a form);
6. Proper documentation is updated;
7. In case of having a select output that just has one defined value in the autofill rule, this value should be automatically selected in the client side.