Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP SP2, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Sync Connector
1. Create a Role named "Test_Role", Create a user named "UserA".
2. Assigned this user to Liferay Site and assigned Test_Role to "UserA"
3. Installed the latest Liferay Sync 3.3.0 from https://web.liferay.com/downloads/liferay-sync
4. Configured my desktop's Liferay Sync with UserA.
5. In the portal(being logged in with admin user), I added a "Test" folder in document and media and gave View permission only to Owner Role.
6. UserA was not able to see Test folder in desktop which is expected.
7. Now, I gave View permission to Test_Role.
UserA still can't see Test folder in desktop.
UserA should see Test folder in desktop after 1mins(by default, Set (5s) the interval in seconds for how often clients will poll the server for updates.)