Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Liferay > Content > Kaleo Forms Admin
- Create new Kaleo Forms Process (New Field Set with Text Box field, Single Approver Workflow)
- Submit new process record
- Input "test" into Text Box field
- Navigate to My Account > Notifications and view entry
- Actions > Assign to Me
- Actions > Approve (or reject)
- Navigate to form via My Workflow Tasks
- Open activities dropdown
Activity description describes whether the form was approved or rejected.
Activity description is generic, stating "Test Test completed the task review." but not indicating whether the form was approved.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.6
ee-7.0.x Git ID: 7606d95aea3aa1170fe509cd4d5966d93681a059
This extra information can not appear because the WorkflowLog can not interpret if the task has been approved or rejected since it can change according to the workflow designed. The user can sinalize it on comments though.
Closing as won't fix.