Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Kaleo Forms Admin > Add a new Process
- Input Process name
- Add a new field set with Text field
- Choose Single Approver
- Add created form > Name it "Test Form"
- Save Process
- Assert only 1 Kaleo Process is created
- Edit created process
- Click into progress step 4 (Forms) from the progress bar
- Unassign created form "Test Form"
- Assign a new created Form
- Add created form > Name it "Test2 Form"
- Assign "Test2 Form"
- Save process
- View available Kaleo Form processes
There is only 1 Kaleo Process available (the same process viewed in step 3).
There is a duplicated Kaleo Forms Process after assigning a new created Form.
Tomcat 8.0 + PostgreSQL 9.4
Portal 7.0.x EE GIT ID 30021504e07312cff9256abddc5e1604294a198e