In the DXP Blogs portlet, Site Admins & Portal Admins are unable to see blogs that are scheduled to be published. Only the author can see the scheduled blog. Administrators can see scheduled/draft blogs by navigating to Site Admin > Content > Blogs, but they should also be able to view them in the blogs portlet that the blog will be displayed in.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open DXP as Portal Admin (or Site Admin).
2. Add a Blogs portlet on a site.
3. As another admin user, go to the same site.
4. Schedule a blog to be published, or save a blog as a draft.
5. As portal admin, go to the Blogs portlet on the site.
As an Admin, you would see any draft/scheduled blogs by users.
As an Admin, you do not see any activity by the users. Only the author can see the scheduled blog.
Issue reproduced in branch.
Issue reproduced in master.