Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Configuration > Mobile Device Families
- Add a Device Family
- Add rule to Device Family
- Operating System: Any Operating System
- Device Type: Any
- Create a new page
- Edit page
- Select Advanced tab
- Expand Mobile Device Rules panel
- Toggle "Use the same mobile device rules of the Public Pages" to "NO"
- Select Device Family created in (2) and save
- Click ellipsis and manage actions
- Add action to device family
- Type: Redirect to Site
- Site: Liferay
- Page: Welcome
- Go to site
- Navigate to created page
User is redirected to the Welcome page
User is not redirected. None of the action types perform as expected. Setting the device type to tablets and doing a tablet simulation also doesn't cause the action to happen when navigating to the created page.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.6.
Portal master GIT ID: 64b15b856c6bee2ab993b6c67dd89e8775f25789