Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP FP9, 7.0.0 DXP SP2
Component/s: Staging > Resource Importer
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start up 6.2.x instance.
2. Go to Web Content for the site (Admin Dropdown> Content).
3. Create Structure with a separator field. (Manage Dropdown > Structures)
4. Create Template with referencing structure made in step 3. The structure is specified in the Details section.
5. Create a Web Content using the Template (Add Dropdown > [Structure name from step 3])
6. Export the content ([Gear Icon in top Right] > Export /Import ). Download LAR file.
7. Shutdown portal, clean instance for all cache, tomcat work and temp and liferay data folder.
8. Restart portal. Go to Web Content
7. Click Gear Tab, go to Import Tab.
8. Import LAR file from step 6.
Expected: Imported successfully
Actual: Failed Details
An unexpected error occurred with the publication process. Please check your portal and publishing configuration.
ee-6.2.x (git commit: c999867818784a1d24d2acebaf362f3d3d8c37d4)
- Able to export from Base SP13 and import into Base SP13
- NOT Able to export from Hotfix-22417-6210 SP13 and import into Hotfix-22417-6210 SP13
- NOT Able to export from Hotfix-22498-6210 SP13 and import into Hotfix-22498-6210 SP13
- NOT Able to export from latest ee-6.2.x and import into latest ee-6.2.x (git commit: c999867818784a1d24d2acebaf362f3d3d8c37d4)