Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP8
The following configuration (OSGi Configuration Admin) option has been added for Liferay Message Bus:
- Destination Name: For example liferay/background_task_status
- Max queue size: Set the maximum number of requests allowed in the worker queue before it rejects additional requests. If set to -1, then by default, the value is Integer.MAX_VALUE.
- Worker core size: Set the number of worker threads allocated to the destination.
- Worker max size: Set the maximum number of worker threads allocated to the destination.
Default Background Task destination configurations are the following after this fix:
- liferay/background_task: Worker core size: 5, Worker max size: 10
- liferay/background_task_status: Worker core size: 1, Worker max size: 1