Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP2, Master
Component/s: Image Editor
After adding an image, the focus is on the beginning of the content.
1. Start Liferay DXP SP1 instance (fix pack 8 installed on SP1)
2. Login as admin user and go to the control panel
3. Go to Message Boards under Content section of the current site
4. Click "+" icon to add a new message board thread
5. Enter some content in the text box and try to add image link by clicking image menu icon that allows the author to add a link for the image
6. Enter the URL to the image and click "Enter" and "Add" from the preview screen
7. The text box is refocused with the image added, but observe the location of the cursor which goes back to the top of the content automatically
Expected: The cursor will be below the image.
Actual: It is above (before) the image.