Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, Master
1. Create a new blank site 's1'.
2. Add a public page to it.
3. Create two web contents
4. On the page created at step 2, place an asset publisher and a web content display portlet.
5. The asset publisher lists wc1 and wc2. In the WCD portlet, select wc1 and save.
6. Turn on local staging for site S1, uncheck Web Content.
7. Go to that page. Live view shows the asset publisher with wc1 and wc2 and the WCD portlet shows, as expected, wc1.
8. Now switch to the Staging view.
Result: wc1 is showed in the WCD portlet and is shown in the asset publisher, but wc2 is not shown in the asset publisher.
Expected: asset publisher should list both wc1 and wc2