Affects Version/s: Master
When a Message Board Thread's permissions are changed after that thread has been created, the attachments for that thread do not get their permissions updated along with it.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Sign in as admin
2. Add the Message Boards Portlet and create a Message Boards Thread
3. Add an attachment to the thread with a uniquely searchable term in it
4. Set the Permissions as Anyone (Guest Role)
5. Publish the Thread
6. Sign out and search in Message Boards Portlet for the unique term from the attachment, confirm that the correct thread is returned.
7. Sign back in as admin and edit Permissions on the thread.
8. Change the Permissions so that it is no longer viewable by Guests.
9. Sign back out and search for the term in Message Boards Portlet again
Guests can't find the thread with the attachment that is being searched
The thread is searchable by guests.