- Allow mathematical operations using Forms interface.
- Form Builder
- Increase forms personalization performing mathematical operations with values provided by the form user;
- Display the result from mathematical operations into a form.
As a form builder, I would like Forms to support mathematical operations for a list of values to allow the form user to perform calculations using the Form interface.
- Allow the form user to include new entries in a form (repeatable fields);
- Perform the following arithmetical calculations for a list of values in a form:
- Allow values typed into fields to be part of the mathematical expression (i.e.: I could multiply a field named "Quantity" with another named "Price");
- The form builder should be allowed to choose the target field (which will display the result of the mathematical expression defined by him/her);
- Display constant values to the form builder (from 0 to 9);
- The form builder could build the operations either using a visual calculator with the arithmetical signs and values (from 0 to 9) or inputing with the keyboard.
- As a admin analyst, I would like to use Liferay Forms to build a reimbursement app, so that I can perform calculations, currency conversions and establish expenditure limits.
For this use case, the form user should be allowed to include new fields and these fields (repeatable) should be included in the form calculation.