Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP SP2, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
Reproduction steps on master:
1. At the Configuration of the default site go to the Site URL tab and set the following (please set these in your hosts file in your operating system as well):
Public Pages: "default.com"
2. Create a new site (site1).
3. At the Configuration of site1 go to the Site URL tab and set the following (please set these in your hosts file in your operating system as well):
Public Pages: "site1.com"
Private Pages: "site2.com"
4. Create a page on for site1 (site1-page1).
5. Go to site1 Administration > Content > Web Content.
6. Create a Web Content Structure with a "Link to Page" field.
7. Create a Web Content Template which shows the field in a URL.
8. Create a Web Content Article with your Structure: point the field to the only page.
9. Put a Web Content Display portlet to the site1-page1 and display your article.
10. Empty all the caches at the Control Panel > Configuration > System Administration.
11. Go to http://default.com:8080/web/site1/site1-page1
12. Open a new browser where you access the site1-page1 with the Guest.
13. Check the link to page url.
Actual Result: The Link to Page field points to the default.com domain
Expected Result: The Link to Page field points to the right domain: