Affects Version/s: Master
When assigning a parent organization to a non-immediate child organization (creating a cycle) the assignment process runs indefinitely until I stop the program.
Steps to reproduce :
- Navigate to Test Test > My Account > My Organizations
- Create or Edit an existing Organization (A)
- Select a parent organization (B) for Organization A > Save
- Select a parent organization (C) for Organization B > Save
- Select Organization A as the parent organization for Organization C > Save
Actual Result :
The page remains on the edit organization, running the action indefinitely. The organization does not assign the parent.
Reproduced on :
Master : 40050d9038a583c2d41af3a98af7cc7a74c38296