Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Control Panel > Users and Organizations > All Organizations > Add Regular Organization
- For the newly created organization, go to the Organization Site tab and select checkbox "Create Site"
- Go to Control Panel > User Groups > Add a user group
- Create a new user test1 and add to the user group created in step 3
- Click on the organization created in step 1 and go to "Manage Site"
- In Site Settings, select checkbox for "Allow Manual Membership Management"
- Go to Users > Site Memberships > User Groups > Assign User Groups > Select user group created in step 3
- Go to Site Pages and Add a Private Page and then click "View Pages"
- Copy the URL of the private page
- Sign out and then sign in as the test1 user and hit the private page URL
Expected Behavior: user is able to view the page
Actual Behavior: user is unable to view the page