Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP9
When a non-admin user tries to select a element that opens a modal window, the modal window does not have permission to be viewed by the user.
Structure Elements affected:
- "Documents and Media"
- "Web Content"
- Login with Admin user
- Create non-admin user
- Import the attached LAR file. (Assumes no other content is present)
- Deploy the attached module.
- Add deployed module to a page. This should render the lone Web Content.
- Logout of admin user (clear cache) and login with non-admin user. You can use an alternative browser or incognito mode instead.
- Click Select on any of the first 3 elements.
Expected: Ability to select appropriate content in modal window using appropriate interface.
Actual: "You do not have the roles required to access this portlet." is displayed in modal windows instead.
The fourth element (HTML) allows a user to select content in a appropriate manner to show in comparison
- Click then hover over input area of HTML element, click the [+] button, click the image icon)