Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP2, Master
Steps to Reproduce
- Start up Liferay on a fresh database and log in as the admin user.
- Run the attached addUserWith10000Roles groovy script.
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > Workflow Definition and upload the attached custom_workflow.xml definition.
- Assign the admin user one of the "Test Roles" that was generated by the script in step 2.
- Go to Liferay > Configuration > Worfklow Configuration.
- Set Blogs Entry to have the Custom Workflow Definition.
- Add a Blogs portlet to the main page and submit a Blogs Entry for publication.
- Navigate to My Workflow Tasks.
- Click on the "Assigned to My Roles" tab.
Expected results: The page would load within a few seconds.
Actual results: The page takes several minutes to load.