Affects Version/s: None
- Remove from the action menu the "from" used to specify the origin page while setting the "jump to page" rule.
- Form builder
- Avoid user mistakes;
- Dicrease user efforts, reducing the steps and number of clicks to create a "jump to page" rule.
- Avoid inconsistent interaction to create a logic to "jump to page" rule.
As form builder, I would just like to set the destination page (to) and do not worry about to set the origin (from) in the rule's action.
1. The user should be able to set a target (and not a number of skiped pages);
2. The user does not need to define the "From" page, just the "To" page;
3. The "From" page will be automatically specified and not displayed on the interface;
4. The "From" page will always be the last page involved in the condition;
5. Confirmation Page should always be displayed on the Select field's page list (to);
6. If the same page is selected in rule condition and in the action as a destination for the "jump to page" rule, it should be disabled in rule action. With this we avoid mistakes and validation errors while executing the rule;
7. Keep sending the data on the backend side.