In Liferay DE DXP + DE-10 fixpack, when we use Safari 10.0.2 (12602.3.12.0.1) to choose a field set or a workflow in Kaleo Forms Admin, the action is not reflected in the UI. If we refresh the page, then the choice is present.
This issue does not occur in the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start up Liferay DE DXP + DE-10 Fix Pack
2. Sign in as firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Go to the Liferay DXP (site) > Content > Kaleo Forms Admin
4. Click the Add button
5. Enter the new Kaleo Form name, then click Next
6. In the Fields step, click Add Field Set
7. For the field set, add a title and a field, and Save
8. Back in the Fields step, click the options button (⁝) and click Choose
Although the "Next" button (which was inactive) is now active, the selected field set is not being displayed under "Selected Field Set".
NOTE: This happens in the Workflow step that follows the Fields step in the new Kaleo Form creation process.
The expectation is that the selected field set will be displayed under "Selected Field Set" as seen in Chrome or Firefox.
Liferay DXP + DE-7
Liferay DXP + DE-10