7.0.0 DXP FP10, Master
The Documents and Media of one site cannot be accessed from the Documents and Media field of a Web Content in another site because it gets redirected to the latter site.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a site, called Site1.
- Add a document in site Site1.
- Create another site, called Site2.
- Create a structure in Site2 with a Documents and Media field.
- Create a Web Content with that structure.
- Select document in that Web Content.
- Click on "SITES" in the breadcrum to access the Documents and Media of Site1.
- Click on Site1.
The Documents and Media of Site2 is opened.
The Documents and Media of Site1 is opened.
- This issue is also reproduced for:
- a Web Content with an Image field,
- a Documents and Media entry based on a metadata set with a Documents and Media field,
- a Dynamic Data List entry based on a data definition with a Documents and Media field.
- For a blog entry this issue is not reproduced.