Steps to reproduce the issue
1) Downloaded the KB plugin from Marketplace.
2) Deployed it to Liferay 6.2.
3) Goto Control Panel and create an article with some content.
4) Now create a Child content for this article.
5) Click on publish.
6) Place Knowledge Base Article portlet on the page.
7) Configure the Knowledge Base Article portlet to display the above, created article.
8) I can see the parent article along with a snippet of Child article with Read More link. If I click on Read More link it refreshes the page but the content remains the same (child content is not displayed)
Expected Result Clicking on Read More link should open the child article content.
Issue reproduced on 6.2.x : 90df60a9a97f09fc7f0154be693cde48dcdea353
KB Portlet 6.2.x : 18c74c5e4dc3de421b16407da86ce410dae21b64
Resolved in Master but UI is different with no Read More option but clicking on the child article takes it to the child article.
GIT Id for Master 40617379c39dbdee62509f6f1af4711dc0b8f34d