Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Only reproducible in ee-6.2.x
This issue completes
LPS-58191 fix for avoid to create also web content folders.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a site ParentSite, make sure that the site has enabled to share content to its subsites.
- Create one web content folder, /folder1
- Create a basic web content in /folder1/web-content-parent
- Create two subsites: SubSite1, SubSite2
- Create a home page in SubSite1: /home
- Add a Web Content Display, configure it to display web-content-parent searching it in the ParentSite scope
- Export SubSite1 pages, and download the lar file
- Import the lar file in the SubSite2 pages
Result /folder1 is created in SubSite2 (but not the web-content-parent).
Expected SubSite2 does not have that folder in their Web Content Admin.