6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Structure;
- Create a Template for the Structure created in the previous step;
- Make sure the cacheable option in the Template's details is enabled;
- Create a new Web Content based on this Structure;
- Add the Asset Publisher portlet into a page;
- Update the content of this Web Content.
After the Web Content modification, the Asset Publisher must show the updated content.
The Asset Publisher is still showing the old version of the Web Content and is updated only after several minutes or if the content cached by the cluster is deleted.
- If you disable the cacheable option in the Template's details, this issue doesn't occur.