Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP2, Master
When searching in the Portal Directory portlet, the back button to return to the portlet from the search disappears after leaving the first page of Search Results.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Add 21 users with the same last name
- Add a Portal Directory portlet to a page
- Search for the last name so that the search produces multiple pages of results
- Observe that on page 1 of results, the "<<Back" button will display to the right of user groups
- Observe that on page 2 of results "<<Back" no longer displays (this is expected)
- Return to page 1 of the search results
The "<< Back" button is still present.
The "<<Back" button does not display.
Note: This is a temporary solution for the time being. Lexicon Team will work on the Search pattern clarifying the behavior for each search.
- Remove back button
Our thought was to provide a clear search feature to allow users go back easily, however for now it is better a solution that provides a consistent behaviour with the current search pattern in the platform for 7.0.X EE version. So once the pattern is completely defined by Lexicon we will apply for all the search cases.
- It's not shown when a user searches.