Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP2
Unable to add entries unless Content field is filled even though it is an option (i.e. it is not explicitly marked as required).
Steps to reproduce
- Start DXP
- Place Announcements portlet on a page
- Click on Manage Entries tab
- Choose any scope to Distribution Scope
- Add Entry
- Enter Title like "Test"
Unable to Add Entry unless Content field is filled.
Either behavior is expected:
- If Content is a required field, the required field mark should be present (asterisk).
- The entry should be added because Content field is an option (i.e. not a requirement).
Master (d20df8806b5a5b523e749e0afceac1a9f6d677cb) – behavior is slightly different. No asterisk mark for required field. Both Title and Content seem to be required in Master.