Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP10
When we create a new Workflow, an out of the box StartNode -> EndNode process is presented. If we save this as a workflow, then assign it to a task (e.g. Blog Entry), then create a Blog Entry, we find that the Blog Entry is stuck in "Pending".
The problem seems to be that there shouldn't be any review or approval process for this specific workflow, as the EndNode has an Approve action without any intermediate steps in between.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start up a clean DXP + DE-10 bundle
2. Sign in as [email protected]
3. Go into Control Panel > Configuration > Kaleo Designer
4. Add a new workflow
5. Title the workflow (which contains the default StartNode -> End Node process) and Save
6. Go into Control Panel > Configuration > Workflow Configuration
7. Identify Blogs Entry resource, and click on the options action button > Edit
8. Assign the workflow created in steps 4-5 to Blogs Entry, then save
9. Go to Lfieray DXP site > Content > Blogs
10. Add a new blog entry
The blog entry is in the Pending status
Given that the OOTB workflow should have an Approve action at the EndNode without any approval states, the blog entry should have the Approved status and be published.