Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP2, 7.0.0 DXP SP7, 7.0.0 DXP FP43, 7.1.10 DXP FP1, Master
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Sites Management
Steps to reproduce:
- Add an organization, Org1, check the create site checkbox while creating
- Add a user, test1, assign the created organization, Org1 to the user
- Go to Org1 site, in site settings, enable Allow Manual Membership Management
- Go to Members > site memberships, see test1 is displayed
- Try to remove the membership of test1
Click the checkbox of test1, there is a Remove Membership button, after clicking the Remove Membership button, it displays successful message, but the relationship is not removed at all.
Like the behavior in ee-6.2.x, Remove Membership button doesn't display when I check the checkbox or it displays the error message after clicking the Remove Membership button.