Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP1, 7.0.0 DXP SP2, Master
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add calendar to the welcome page
- Add event to the scheduler
- Click event on scheduler > Edit
- Click "Permissions" button
- View "Save" and "Cancel" buttons for permissions
Buttons display on the button of the page and can be easily clicked by the user.
Buttons display on the top of the page and are covered by the permissions toolbar. The user will have difficultly seeing and clicking them. Prevents the user from saving the permissions for a specific calendar event.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.7.17. Portal master GIT ID: a9128ccc347648bb8ad45d970c2f7de81d0b56fb.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.7.17. Portal ee-7.0.x GIT ID: 83bd1e202e4f9ef108f7f902fece75f785da123b.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.7.17. Portal 7.0 DXP + SP1
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.7.17. Portal 7.0 DXP + FP10