Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
Steps to reproduce it:
- Startup the 6.0.12 portal.
- Create a document.
- Create a web content structure with document library field.
- Create a template for that structure.
- Create a web content using that structure selecting the previous created document in the DL field.
- Upgrade the portal to master
- Edit the previous created web content and verify that there is no document selected in the DL field.
LPS-67119 added a new upgrade step com.liferay.journal.internal.upgrade.v1_1_0.UpgradeDocumentLibraryTypeContent which expects document library URLs in one specific format (see com.liferay.journal.internal.upgrade.v1_1_0.UpgradeDocumentLibraryTypeContent#getFileEntryByDocumentLibraryURL) however, for upgrades from 6.0.12 or 6.1.x, the URLs aren't converted into that format until the execution of the Verify Process (com.liferay.journal.verify.JournalServiceVerifyProcess#verifyArticleContents) which is executed at the end of the upgrade.
Taking this into account probably the most feasible solution will be to convert that verify method into an upgrade process executed prior to .v1_1_0.UpgradeDocumentLibraryTypeContent