Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
When loading additional pages for selection in a Web Content Structure's Link to Page field, every 11th page is skipped. By default only 10 pages are displayed, but additional pages are loaded when scrolling down, so the next page that should be displayed is not loaded.
Steps to Reproduce:
In a clean Liferay DXP bundle:
1. Create a new page.
2. Create at least 23 child pages for the new page, numbering them for tracking.
3. Create a new Web Content Structure with a Link to Page field.
4. Create a new template for the Structure.
5. Create a new Web Content Article using the new structure.
6. Navigate to the Child Pages and scroll down to load additional pages.
All pages are loaded for selection.
Pages '11' and '22' are not loaded for selection.
Issue reproduced in branch.
Issue reproduced in master.