Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP2, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a user and make it a member of a site, for example, Liferay.
- On Liferay site set up a calendar portlet.
- Check that for Liferay calendar Site Members have View Event Detail permissions.
- In the calendar-portlet uncheck Configuration > Display Settings > Display User Events.
- Create a new event with Admin.
- Login with user and click on event just created.
Observed: Nothing happens.
Expected: A non-editable pop-up with event details appears.