Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP2
Resource Action field in UI and Source are stripped after switching from source to view
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a New Workflow Definition
2. Assign a new name
3. In the existing StartNode -> EndNode, delete the connector line
4. Add a Task node
5. Connect the StartNode to the Task
6. Connect the Task to the EndNode
7. Click the Task node
8. Under Assignments, double click the existing "Asset Creator" value
9. Under Assignment Type, select "Resource Actions"
10. In the Resource Actions text field, type UPDATE, then click Save
11. Switch to source mode. Notice UPDATE is present between resource-action tags.
12. Switch to view mode.
13. View the Resource Action type under the task node. Notice UPDATE is missing.
13. Switch back to source mode.Notice UPDATE is missing.
Resource Actions text field is blank, and if we check the Source (Kaleo XML), the <resource-action> field is blank:
Opening the Task node's Assignment field will display the saved UPDATE resource action
ee-7.0.x (liferay-portal-ee) 76aff78af456e56aa0834d6c7552dba70039e907
Cannot test in
Master (liferay-portal) commit fbbfd7a19a3b850ec10b79e7e0c69c19b784f6f2 – Kaleo Designer is a private module