Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP FP11
If a site template with a custom logo is assigned to be used for My Dashboard when creating a user, the logo does not properly get displayed when the newly created user logs in and navigates to My Dashboard.
Steps to reproduce
- Setup DXP and install Fix Pack 11 (affects Fix Pack 10 as well)
- Control panel > Sites > Site Templates > Create a site template(mydashboard_test) for My Dashboard
- Click on "mydashboard_test" > Navigation > Pages > ⋮ button > Configure > Logo > Set logo > Save
- Create "user1" as a general user and set "mydashboard_test" as My Dashboard template
- Login as "user1" using another browser
- Goto My Dashboard
The logo is not displayed. On the user's My Dashboard, page a broken link is in its place with the following URL - http://localhost:8080/image/layout_set_logo?img_id=34322&t=1487135998111
On the original (site template), the URL is http://localhost:8080/image/layout_set_logo?img_id=34287&t=1487135847079
The logo is displayed.
If add the Administrator role to "user1", the logo is displayed.