Additional data as the number of images that have been processed of the total number of images, or information related about the usage for each image resolution could help Portal Admin to have a wider vision of the current usage of adaptive media in their platforms.
In the other hand maybe some Portal Admin don't know what is adaptive media so if we could provide some help could inform the benefits of using adaptive media.
- Show number of images processed
- Allow type a description text for each image resolution
- Show a descriptive text about Adaptive Media
- Add a progress bar tooltip.
- Add field "Description".
- Add an app tooltip.
- Add an info panel
- It behaves as a visibility toggle when a user clicks in the "More info" action within the management bar.
- It contains all the attributes of an Image Resolution Item.
- Tooltip content: "#optimized-images / #total-of-images"
- Helper Tooltip content: "Adaptive Media detects your visitor's screen size and automatically delivers device appropriate re-scaled and optimized version of your stored media."
- Single selection: "More Info"
- Multiple selection: "More Info"
Note: We have decided "More Info" is the unique action allowed because the behavior for management bar is being reviewed for release 7.1. Once the pattern would be finished, we will adapt our management bar to the new pattern.
- It's always available for editing in enabled or disabled Image Resolutions.