Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Web Search > Search Widgets
In Message Boards panel, MB thread displays initials icons using initials of a person who did any action at last. However, in the case of Search portlet result, the initials icon displays using thread owner's initials.
Steps to reproduce
- Startup DXP
- Sign In with "email@example.com"
- Add a user named "abc", and to be a member of a default site with Site Owner role
- Add a MB thread titled "Test Thread" (owned by firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sign Out, and Sign In with "abc"
- Go into "Test Thread", and Reply to Main Thread
- Go back to Content > Message Boards
Note that initials icon uses a name of a person who replied (abc)
- Go to homepage
- Search with "Thread" (Search portlet)
Both entries are shown with their respective posters' initials
Both entries are shown, however only the thread owner's initials are shown.
DXP + FP11