Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 DXP SP2, Master
Backported to Branch:Committed
Sprint:Workflow #09 - May 08 - May 19
Git Pull Request:
- Start up Liferay.
- Log in with admin account.
- Change your user's time zone to "America/Los_Angeles."
- In the Left panel, go into My Account > Account Settings.
- Then go into Miscellaneus > Display Settings.
- Choose "Standard Pacific Time." Save.
- Add calendar to a page. Go to week view.
- Create an event in the user calendar that:
- Starts at Sunday, 8 PM.
- Repeats every day.
- Close the full edit window.
- Select Tuesday instance and change the title of it. When it asks about the scope of the changes in the context of the recurring event, select "Single Event".
- Drag the Monday instance to 9 PM.
- Choose "Following instances."
Expected behavior: The series of events is updated to 9 PM.
Actual behavior: The single event didn't recognized as part of a recurring series. A new event is created under Tuesday which is treated as part of a recurring series.