- Provide adaptive images support to web content structures and templates
- Template developers
- Content creators
- Optimize the size and resolution of an image when it is requested from a browser
The main goal of the story is provide support to the new Adaptive Media feature.
From a content creator perspective there will be no changes. The content creator will be able to create a structure and use the good ol' image field. If the editor creates a new web content from this structure he will see the image selector as usual. Everything that is done to support this story will happen under the hood for this persona.
On the other side, the template developer needs to be aware of Adaptive Media. In the templates she will be able to:
- Access the Adaptive Media (JournalImages and DLImages) APIs to get all the related information about an image.
- Generate code when she clicks in the left panel of the editor.
- The acceptance criteria of
LPS-70954must be met in the same way here.
More information in the epic