Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP11, 7.0.0 DXP SP2, Master
Resize Automatically does not work in latest version Firefox and IE11.
Steps to reproduce
- Start DXP SP1 + DE10
- Remove Hello World portlet where is placed on Welcome page to reduce the page height than 600px (because IFrame portlet's height is 600px by default)
- Add a Public Page named iframe
- Place IFrame portlet on the iframe page
- Open Configuration of the IFrame portlet
- Input Welcome page's URL (http://localhost:8080/web/guest/home) to Source URL
- Check that Resize Automatically is enabled by default (Do not change it)
- Access the page which placed IFrame portlet using latest version Firefox
Resize Automatically does not work in Firefox and IE11 even if they're latest version. A large block of whitespace is introduced under the iFrame portlet's bounding box.
Resize Automatically should work in Firefox / IE11 as with Chrome, Safari, Opera. A normal/acceptable amount of whitespace is present when this option is selected.
DXP SP1 + DE10