Administrators are able to assign User, Organization and User Group as Site Members. Users and User Groups are able to have Site Roles assigned, but Organizations are unable to have Site Roles assigned.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start up DXP + DE-11
2. Sign in as email@example.com
3. Create a new site
4. Create a new organization (Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations > Organizations > Add Organization)
5. Go to the new site > Members > Site Memberships > Organization
6. Click and select the organization
7. In the Site Memberships > Organizations tab, notice that the Organization does NOT have an options button (⁝)
Under the list of Site Members - Organizations there is only the ability to REMOVE Site Membership (trashcan icon), but not a way to Assign Site Role to the Organization.
Requested Feature / What we hope to see in future releases
Under the list of Site Members - Organizations there should be the ability to Assign Site Roles as well as remove Site Membership, consistent with Users and User Groups.