Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.2.X EE
If a user who is not a content reviewer for Message Boards creates a draft for a thread and then tries to view it in "My Posts," then it will fail to load with an error; if trying to view a draft for a single message, then it cannot be viewed.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a Message Boards portlet to a page
- Add a user in the Control Panel
- Add the user as a site member
- Sign in as the user
- On the Message Boards portlet, click "Post New Thread"
- Create title and body and "Save as Draft"
- Click on the draft in "My Posts"
Expected result: the thread can be viewed as a draft
Actual result: the thread cannot be viewed, and the error message "You do not have permission to access the requested resource" displays instead.