Steps to Reproduce
- Add a new Form
- Add a Single Selection field
- Add two options: Option One & Option Two
- Go to field Properties
- Input "Option One" as the Predefined Value
- View option on Form builder
- Edit Predefined Value to be "OptionOne"
- Assert Option One has been pre-selected on Form builder
The predefined value field should use the Field Value (ie "Option One") to configure the predefined value of the field.
The predefined value field uses the Field Name (ie "OptionOne") to configure the predefined value field.
Tomcat 8.0 + PostgreSQL 9.4
Portal master GIT ID 0f708256ed8add611130c15a7c652fb8f775d859
Note This should also be applied to and fields