Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Steps to reproduce
1. Configure a vanilla 6.2 portal (on fixpack-118) with Solr 4.10.2 server,
using the latest Solr 4 Plugin (plugin solr4-web-184.108.40.206.war)
2. Login as admin user
3. Go to Admin - > Control Panel -> Configuration -> Custom Fields
4. Create two custom fields (type "Text Field - Indexed") in user section
with keys named as "PersonNumber" and "Person Number"
5. Now Go to -> Control Panel -> Users section
6. Click on any user and update both custom field value
7. In the built-in search of User section:
1) Search by the value introduced in field "PersonNumber" --> the user is listed as expected
2) Search by the value introduced in field "Person Number"
Expected results: the user is listed
Actual results: the user is not listed; "No users were found" message on the UI; Solr hits 0.
NOTE: This issue in master was resolved by