Basic Site Administrators are unable to view the Roles list in their site control panel. When attempting to assign roles to a user, or view the Site Roles list before assigning users to a role, they see a blue box with "No roles found".
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install hotfix-24274-6210 in a clean 6.2 bundle.
2. Create two users assigned to the default Liferay site.
3. Create a dummy site role.
4. Make one of the users a Site Administrator.
5. Log in as the Site Administrator.
6. Navigate to Admin > Users.
7. Click the Action button next to a the other created user.
8. Click 'Assign Site Roles.'
The dummy site role should be listed.
"No roles were found." is displayed.
LPS-52664 was backported from Master to 6.2.x, some of the logic was left out which caused this bug to persist.
Issue reproduced in branch.
Issue is fixed in master.