- Export form entries to XLS format.
- Form Builder
- Improve the efficiency, so the user doesn't have to export a form in CSV and import inside the Excel. With only one action, the user already exports the records directly in Excel format.
As a form builder, I would like to export the records in Excel (.XLS and
.XLSX formats), so that I can analise the data more easily and don't lose time exporting and importing CSV files.
1. In the Export menu, add a .XLS and
2. Each field question in the forms records should be represented as a column and the entries in each row of the XLS and XLSX file;
4. Special characters, as the ones using accent marks, should be preserved.