Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP12, Master
Component/s: ~[Archived] UI Taglibs
SVG icons are focusable in IE11 by default which causes accessibility issues.
- open master in IE11
- Create a Web Content, for example, a Basic Document, but do not publish it
- Click into the Title field
- Press Shift + Tab
Browse button should be focused
Technically the required (asterisk) icon is focused but it can not be seen but if you press Shift+Tab again, the Browse button will be focused.
- Add a focusble="false" attribute to the asterisk icon's SVG element and the issue disappears (IE11 Developer Tool can do this)
- in FF, Chrome the SVG is not focusable by default, so the issue can not be reproducible
- The solution can be adding focusable="false" to aui:icon in IconTag.java