Affects Version/s: 7.0.X EE, Master
When saving assets scoped to a specific page, any associated tags are scoped to the parent groupId, rather than the specific page. This issue was uncovered by
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new page called "Test Blogs"
- Add the Blogs portlet to the page
- Set the scope of the Blogs portlet to Page Scope: "Test Blogs"
- Add the Tags Navigation portlet the page
- Set the scope of the Tags Navigation portlet to Page Scope: "Test Blogs"
- Create a new blog "Blog A" and tag it with a new Tag "Tag 1" in the "Test Blogs" page
- Go to "Test Blogs" page
"Tag 1" is displayed in the Tags Navigation Portlet
"Tag 1" is not displayed in the Tags Navigation Portlet. Further, setting the portlet's scope back to the parent group will display the tag. Even further, querying the tag from the database shows the tags groupId is set to the parent's groupId, whereas the blog is scoped to the "Test Blogs" page.